Yesterday was one of those great days, I got so much done!
By 6 pm I had:
- Made pancakes for breakfast
- Made 3 loaves of sandwich bread for the week
- Baked 2 "Artisan" loaves to go with soup for dinner. (one was already gone when the picture was taken)
- Made a pie (canned filling and store bought crust, but hey, the oven was already hot)
- Done the taxes (yes, I'm last-minute Leslie)
- And done the dishes...twice.
Another good thing... It's Daffodil Day. These were bright and cheerful yesterday morning when I came out.
I also finally got some quilts finished for customers this week:
And she also made this sweet one with a panel and some borders.
So Happy Monday to everyone and don't forget to go to Judy's blog check out the other design walls.
Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!