Saturday, March 03, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Welcome to the blog-sale shoppers from the Quiltville Yard Sale.

Well, March is coming in like a lion here in Maine. Thursday we ended up with about 4" of snow and so far today has been wind and rain with touches of sleet. In a word...YUK. But that doesn't mean there aren't signs of spring. I saw a robin the other day, and Jordan's Snack Bar (a local fried clam take-out)
will be opening in 2 weeks so there is hope.



So, if it is spring, even philosophically, I should do some spring cleaning right? So here are a few things that can use a new home. If you are interested in any of them, email me at Leslie@TheCraftyUnicorn.com and let me know which ones and your zip code so I can figure shipping. I prefer Paypal but will take checks or money orders All are in good condition from my cat loving, but smoke free studio. And there's no extra charge for the dust.

Baltimore Beauties and Beyond Vol 1 by Ellie Sienkiewicz good condition.     $15.00  SOLD



Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!! by Diana McClun & Laura Nownes. One of the great introductions to quiltmaking. Includes template and strip piecing techniques for some truely timeless designs. $10.00 
SOLD

Quilts, Quilts and More Quilts by the same innovative ladies, this sequel adds applique and some more involved blocks and settings. $10.00  SOLD

Show Stopping Quilts to Foundation piece by Tricia Lund and Judy Pollard is just that. The mariners compas and New York Beauty combined with other blocks in unique ways.  $13.00
Spoken For


Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns by Barbara Brackman. One of the great quilting reference books of our time, this is now officially out of print according to her blog. $45.00   SOLD!



Gypsy Gripper ruler handle. I have several. I bought one and recieved more as gifts. They are new in the box. $5.00 each and 2 will ship for the same price as one.

Not much, but it's a start. Enjoy the rest of your blog-sale hopping and thanks for stopping by.




Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

4 comments:

AddieNCE said...

Hi Leslie. I'd love to buy two of the Gypsy Grippers - but how expensive would it be to have them shipped to Germany? Would love to hear from you!

CARMEN said...

HellomLeslie
How much will it be to ship the " showstoping quilts studio" book to California
Zip code 91911
Thank you
Carmen

Deb said...

I would like the quilts, Quilts, Quilts and the Quilts, Quilts and More Quilts. Let me know shipping.
Thanks

Wanda said...

I would like the Baltimore Beauties & Beyond Vol 1 by Ellie Sienkiewicz good condition. $15.00.

I also need to know if you have cats, but if so I cannot buy the book due to severe allergies.