Friday, February 03, 2012

Virtual Quilt Show

Just a quick note to let everyone know about a virtual quilt show going on at Circle Lord Quilt Show

Circle Lord is a whole collection of tools for use on long- and mid-arm machines that helps the quilter do amazing things. I have some of the tools and will be digging out pictures to enter.

Quilts will be posted on their blog until mid-May and then there will be 2 weeks of voting by viewers. If I were you I would start looking now. The last contest had over 300 entries and the quilts were all fabulous!

Just to give you an idea, these are some of the things that I have done with these tools...
Feather wreaths:

Intricate circle medallions:

This is the quilt I made for my niece Shelby
 and in all those spaces I put this flower pattern.
The quilts in the show will be spectacular. Go...Look...Enjoy!




Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
www.TheCraftyUnicorn.com

2 comments:

Brenda said...

WoW!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Leslie, of course I have seen some your work up close and personal. Will check out the show. Thanks for the heads up.
Faye