Thursday, October 13, 2011

Quilt Camp

Just another entry in the "Insane October" list. Faye & I are off to quilt camp this morning. That's right...4 days of quilt till you wilt, with the Scrap queen of Quiltville.com herself...Bonnie K. Hunter.

We have a Bonnie Hunter here in Downeast Maine. I don't mean that metaphorically, we have a person (at least) named Bonnie Hunter. And she is a quilter...and she designs patterns...and she teaches classes... Kinda weird huh? So, when I told some folks about the retreat I was going on, they said they had heard that the Downeast Bonnie Hunter will be in Rangely to meet the North Carolina Bonnie Hunter. How cool is that?

My fabrics are pre-cut and my sewing machine is clean. Yes, it is starting another project, but I'm only doing the lap size (I think) or I'm making squares until I get to a certain point and then it will get put together as a top of whatever size. This WILL NOT become another UFO!

I'll post pictures as I can. Everybody have a great weekend.





Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
www.TheCraftyUnicorn.com

1 comment:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Are you back? Hope you had lots of fun. :-)