Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting close

There are some folks headed out of town this week who want to take their mystery quilt with them to work on, so the clue is out early this week. (You're welcome Brenda in Maine) We are really close to the end of the mystery quilt and I hope to give you one more surprise...
So who figured out what to do with these pieces?
There's the 4-patch unit from step 6
And the large HST from step 3 (mine need a bit of pressing doesn't it?)

Don't forget the mirrored units from step 8

So what if we put together a mirror unit and the 4-patch- watch the alignment...

And the large HST and the othe mirror piece

And as they say in France... Wa-La...


The "Basket" in Scrap Basket Mystery...

Next week, we assemble the top!



Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

3 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Whoohoo! I love 'sew days'!!! Thanks Brenda in Maine! ;-) And thanks for the fun Leslie~ I've sure enjoyed it all!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

LOL I commented before opening the clue~ baskets! Oh was I ever off! Must be because I never made a basket quilt~ I'm really excited to get sewing now! :-)

Amy said...

I am showing my basket blocks on my blog today - I can't wait to see how this is going to come together!