Thursday, August 04, 2011

Step 4

So here we are again on a Thursday morning... well, if I figured out the scheduling thing it's still morning...
Since you have been working so diligently on the first 3 steps we'll take an easy one this week. 

And, in my continuing technical education, I am attempting to add a link box so everyone out there can show us your progress. If you have a blog or photo album online, please add a link so we can see what you've done so far. Let's see those scraps! It is below the jump so anyone who doesn't want to see doesn't need to hide their eyes.


The short instructions:
Cut 170 dark squares 3 1/2" and 115 light squares 3 1/2". 

That's it, just cutting. See, I told you easy peasy week.

If you have width of fabric you will need about 16 dark strips and 11 light strips. Have fun, cut one strip from 16 dark fabrics and one strip from 11 light fabrics. Or just cut up all those bits and pieces you didn't know what to do with.
This is my pile of light squares


For the darks, I cut up a few fat quarters that I just kept pulling out and putting back. There is also some "hard to love stuff in there. Or is that "attractiveness challenged"?



And here ( I hope) is the link box so you can share your progress.



See everyone next week.



Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

3 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Oh! I forgot it was Thursday! LOL Thanks for keeping me straight! ;-)

Brenda said...

this is a perfect goal for this week considering I am still doing last weeks!!! I think I can handle cutting up squares - I've been doing alot of that lately!@!
This is fun!! thanks!!!

Brenda said...

And when I get my camera back (DD thinks it should be with her at all times.... I really am going to get myself one that no ones knows about!!) I will get some shots of my 'work-in-progress' and link it!!