Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Kits from Sew Batik

One of the perks of longarm quilting is getting to work with great companies. Sew Batik is one of those. When I was at MQX last week (more on that adventure soon) they unveiled some new kits using their wonderful fabrics. No hunting for just the right fabric, just open the kit and start cutting. How cool is that? All of these are designed by Birgit Schueller of Creative Bits. You can order them from SewBatik.com or use the helpful link on the lefthand sidebar.

Batik Stars



Round Trip squared



And for something different... Triangle fun...
I'm almost through sorthing out stuff from MQX so there will be more posts about the goodies I found soon.





Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Well!!! I like these! Thanks for showing us - kits are just way to much fun!!! Wounderful!!

Karen said...

Hi Leslie. I am visiting from the Quilt Festival and have loved looking through your posts. Love your work!
Cheers, Karen.