Monday, April 04, 2011

Design Wall Monday April 4

Finally! Something good on the design wall. I just got the blocks back from an online swap and had the layout all worked out while I was waiting. What do you think?



Yes, the colors need to be moved around a bit before it's put together and I have enough blocks to make it 6 by 6... just not enough design wall But there is a problem and I don't know if it will bother me or not. Do you see it? Should I change it?  Maybe I'll leave it up a while before I decide.

Now I am going to work because I have a ton of quilts to get done before MQX in 10 days!




Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

4 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you were involved in a good trade. Have fun playing.

Chris said...

Nice layout. I love star quilts.

Rabid Quilter said...

Hello from northern California:

Downeast Maine. . . ahhhhh. I try to visit every other year or so. Don't know why but even though I have no 'history' on the east coast, I always feel at home there. Nantucket especially.

Love your stars quilt!

Faye said...

Of course I see the "error". Now the choices: either change the center star or un-do all the other ones. No difficult decision there. However, design decisions are always fun...play with it.