Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy February

Well, we have made it to the second page of the calendar. So far this month is going well. I won a pack of charm squares on Facebook this morning- Thank you to SewCalGal and EQ the Mouse.

The bad news is I didn't get my Jaunary UFO challenge finished- only one of the three quilts got finshed, but the other two are further along than before, so we are headed in the right direction.

This month we are to work on UFO #10. For me that is the split 9-patch blocks from a swap a few years ago.  I don't know exactly what I want to do with them but at least I will have something on my design wall for next Monday!

And I get to have birthday cake tonight (yep, mine) So, after I finish this customer quilt I am spending the rest of the day sewing for ME ME ME. The small snow has started, there is BIG snow to follow tomorrow so there will be quilting time. February is looking pretty good.



Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: