Friday, June 11, 2010

Whooooosh

That's the way the pages are now loading on my laptop! I just installed an additional memory chip (all by myself) and it works!!! There are no pictures to accompany this feat because I was a bit nervous about messing with the computer inerds and all. I only added the 512MG chip, I can only guess what it's like with the 2 gig chip...can you say Ferrari? But hey, this will do for now.

Just so this is a quilty post and has something pretty in it, here are pictures of the customer quilt I just finished. Mrs. P.  found this in a trunk in her house.


She doesn't know who made it or when. All I can say is someone was a whiz with a needle. The decorative stitching on this is amazing.

In case you are wondering, there is no real machine quilting on it. I didn't think I could do anything to improve the top so it is simply tacked or tied in less obvious spots about every 4 inches.

If you click on a picture you can get upclose and personal with the stitching.


 I know, I could lose my machine quilter's license, but if I can't improve the quilt, I'm not gonna do it. Call it "artisic morality".

So, tonight the plan is to take this increased computer speed and see if I can FINALLY get the the new website up and running. If I do there will be an announcement tomorrow.





"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: