Friday, June 25, 2010

My first stealth project

If you read Wendy Johnson's blog, "Adventures with Sticks and String" you are already familiar with the term. Wendy is a knitting designer and author, so there are lots of things she works on that can't "go public" right away. I just love the phrase.

Well, I have a stealth project of my own. And, obviously, I can't talk about it. Except to say it is a very pretty quilt that is taking lots of work and I will be showing pictures as soon as I have permission to do so.

Spending lots of time on a quilt I can't show is going to make for some boring blog posts, so here is a picture I can post...

Tera made this sampler.
It is just like the one we made in quilt class about a year ago, but she spiffed it up with the pieced border.


 
It is very patriotic and done just in time for the 4th of July...Way to go Tera!

Now, if I hurry I can accomplish my goal and get into bed on the same day I got out. Wish me luck. 


"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: