Thursday, June 24, 2010

I won!

Back in early June there was a notice (probably Sew Cal Gal) that Patrick Lose had a new website up and everyone should go take a look. I went, I saw, I (almost) shopped, I entered, and today I found out I won! Four fat quarters of fabric from the man who put tone-on-tone fabrics on the map are on their way to me. The  new fabrics look great and the site is very tempting, so go check it out. http://www.patricklose.net/
Thank you Patrick (and whoever pointed me to the contest in the first place).

I just finished Ann's crib quilt.

It is very simple and classic, with just a bit of pizazz in the binding. Very cute.

The fabrics are from Connecting Threads. They have a soft silky feel and quilt up nicely. I may have to look into them.  The price is certainly right.

Now, back to work on the never ending quilt that I can't talk about...




"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: