Thursday, May 06, 2010

Let there be light!

This was my major accomplishment yesterday. It may look like just a porch light to you, but it has been a work in progress for months! The light up near the top of the ladder is the final piece of the puzzle. I have electricity to the fixture, but no light, so I changed bulbs, then swaped out the old fixture with another (used) one I had on hand and finally decided to get a brand new fixture. Off to the hardware store bright and early. But the project will be on hold today. Rain, electrical work and an aluminum ladder seems like a BAD combination.

To keep things quilty, I just sent these two cute little quilts back to Jo in Texas.



So today I am back to being a quilter. Good thing too, I am feeling some of the aches and pains from working on the ladder!




Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends...
Tell me where to get more wax!

leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
 http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: