Monday, February 08, 2010

Design Wall Monday 2-8-10


Some small changes from last week. It is still the Spring Medallion class quilt on the design wall, but now there are two applique blocks and part of the top is assembled. I was having a rough time with the applique (see my last post for details) so I didn't get the whole top done for class. I plan to have it done for this week.


I have had two customers see the pieces on the design wall and ask about the pattern. When I told them it was my design, they asked if the pattern was for sale. That's something I haven't thought about before, but just might have to investigate.... Like I need something else to do... but a justified reason to play work on EQ... yep, must think about this.


Well, now off to work, I have two customer quilts to do this week, both custom quilting. Pictures will follow.




"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!


leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

4 comments:

Diane said...

I think that would be great for a pattern---and sounds like you already have a couple customers for it!

Brenda said...

Well, why not??? You have talent, it shows. You are willing to try new things - so why not venture into a new area?? and if you are having a good time and getting that giddy feeling, it's not work at all - and who knows where this could lead you???

Cathy Shepherd said...

That is a beautiful quilt. I'm sure there would be a market for the pattern. Go for it. What do you have to lose?

ginaquilts said...

I look forward to your posts each week on Design Wall Monday. This quilt is going to look great! There will be a market for a pattern I believe.