Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday...Again

Yep, here it is Friday and another week has dissappeard in the blink of an eye. I am making progress though. Thanks to a task reminder on Outlook (I need to use those tools more) I remembered to enter an online quilt show this week. If you want a bit of quilty eye candy head over to the Quilting Gallery and check out the
Weekly Themed Quilt Contests This weeks theme is two-color quilts and I entered my red and white "Cannot Tell a Lie" quilt. Down below the pictures is a place to vote for your favorite. Voting is open until Sunday evening.



I have gotten more work done on the Primrose Raffle quilt. Not so much on the Spring Medallion class quilt. Hopefully both will be done this weekend. Wishful thinking I know, but a girl can dream.




"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!



leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: