Monday, January 25, 2010

Design Wall Monday

So here it is Monday again. Wow, the weeks just fly by. It seems I just get things sorted out and then it's Friday, then the weekend and we start all over again.

I did get lots of stuff done Friday. Quilting on Primrose (the big raffle Quilt) is going well. As you probably guessed there are feathers... and tons of Stitch-in-the-ditch. It know there are faster options than SID, but I love how it accents the piecing.
I'm waiting on a tool that does little tiny feathers for the border. I'm borrowing it from a friend in New Jersey, so I hope the Post Office can get it here.


I also got started on the quilt for the Adult Ed class that starts in February. I call it Spring Medallion.

That's what is on the design wall. It looks a bit odd now, but I will try to get the center blocks done today. I could actually be prepared for this class when it starts...Don't laugh it could happen.

*** Yes, I just saw the oops in that log cabin on the lower right corner. Guess I have to do some frogging as well. Better now than in the finished quilt***

















"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!


leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

3 comments:

Diane said...

your quilting is beautiful. I agree SID really helps the overall finished look.

Teaquilts said...

Love your Adult Ed class project. Excellent design while learning different techniques.

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful quilting...wow!