Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Quiltathon Weekend!

And I actually will be quilting...Yeah!!! I started last night and got some log cabin swap blocks done. I am SO behind with these. They were actually due in April. I tried to get caught up and found that about a dozen blocks were coming out the wrong size so rather than take them apart it was back to square one- literally. So, I have April done and now that I am cutting individual logs instead of "stitch & trim" they are the size they should be. Here is the first batch.

Today is Charity Quilt Day so I have 3 Quilts of Valor and 2 kid-size throws for the Village Quilters in San Diego. Guess I better get to work.











"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!


leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

No comments: