Thursday, November 06, 2008

Change is coming

That is NOT meant to be a political statement, but a personal one. Things in my life need to change. Some changes I can make myself and others will have to come about over time.

I am taking a business development class on Wednesday nights and I was afraid it was going to be another of those "well Duh" classes where they give you non-specific common sense suggestions like "market your business to the people who will be interested in your product or service" . Those classes never tell you how to find out who your customer is or where to find them to market to them. Well this class does walk you through all the steps and last night was a wonderful presentation on marketing. I have never been completely happy with the store logo. Well today I figured out what I want it to be and have downloaded two new programs to help finish the design and start working on my website to give it all a more cohesive and professional appearance. With a little luck I can figure out the programs. They are both supposed to be user friendly.

With a little luck there is a new header on this blog. It will probably look very out of place for a while, but hey... Rome wasn't built in a day and change takes time.




"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!


leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
www.TheCraftyUnicorn.com

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the new header! I am praying you will have success with the new programs and with your business. Your work is so beautiful, you are a gifted longarmer.