Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Stashbusting and Quiltathon...Not



I've been bad. I just added 6-1/2 yards to my stash. But I have a good reason. I fell in love with this year's Hoffman Challenge fabric.


It is so not my style, (and I hate peacocks in real life-that's another story) but I just love this fabric. So I ordered a yard of the challenge fabric. Started playing around and have a design. Unfortunately, none of my stash fabrics really work with this oriental feeling. So I spent way too much time on line and found what I need... Most of it on sale... and only bought small pieces. So I wasn't too terribly bad, I don't think. Now just to find the time to get it done... Did I mention the deadline is the 24th of JUNE! Yikes

On the Quiltathon front, I spent all afternoon on the computer, so no sewing. But, Mike has a ball game, so I don't have to be home until about 11pm and I have all day tomorrow to quilt and quilt group in the evening. I can make up for lost time.





"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!


leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.thecraftyunicorn.com/

1 comment:

Randi said...

Aww, 6.5 yards...that's practically nothing...you can have that used up in no time! ;-)