Saturday, May 17, 2008

Joining the Quilt-a-thon

I started my quiltathon a bit early. I was at the shop working until 11:30 last night, so I guess I can cut myself some slack for not getting started until 9 today.
On the To-Do list:
  1. Finish Fran's "City Girl" Quilt (done)
  2. Quilt Sheri's Log Cabin
  3. Pin zippers on both of Carmen's quilts
  4. Choose and cut fabric for next weeks QFAH (Chosen and ready to cut)
  5. Make Log Cabin swap blocks for April (oops) and May
  6. Finish Orange Crush step 1

That's probably more than enough, but since Mike has a late ball game I might get to do OC step 4. (Yes, I'm avoiding steps 2 & 3. I'm not ready to mess with triangles and the left-right thing right now.)

Dinner is in the crock pot, so just a quick out for the dogs and I'm off to work.






"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.blogger.com/www.TheCraftyUnicorn.com

No comments: