Sunday, December 02, 2007



I didn't think there was much to post about today, all I did was busy-work. Baking bread for the week, laundry, you know, basic "stuff".




On a more quilty note, I did get a customer quilt about half done and I am going to TRY to do the Quiltville Mystery quilt. I have some 1-1/2" strips cut already and I think this would be a good way to get rid of some of that fabric I keep avoiding. If Bonnie can manage to plan the quilt and sew it with all the other stuff she has going on, I can at least give it a shot. Sometimes I think her days have more hours than mine! :)


I'm going to try the Mr. Linky thing on JudyL's blog, but for my last post, since that's really where my stashbusting report is.


So my To-Do list for Monday is:

  1. Finish the customer quilt and load the next one.

  2. Finish the Log Cabin swap blocks that were due in November (oops)

  3. Spend some time making 3-1/2" rail fence blocks.

That doesn't sound too bad. And they are expecting this year's first "Killer Storm" Monday and Tuesday, so maybe I can just sit inside and sew.








"Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both ends
Tell me where to get more wax!"
leslie@theCraftyUnicorn.com
http://www.blogger.com/www.TheCraftyUnicorn.com

No comments: