Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Design Challenge

Yes, I admit it, I should have been working... but this is working ... sort of...


JudyL posted a design challenge on her blog and I couldn't pass it up. I love to play with EQ and this was a good excuse/ exercise. It is so cool to see what different people come up with using the same block.






I changed the fabrics in mine once the design got going, but it's just the
Arkansas Crossroads block that Judy gave us to play with. I added some sashing between the blocks and a border treatment that I love- and I borrowed from Judy. Hope she doesn't mind, I want to make sure I give credit where credit is due.






So now off to "work" I have quilts going out and coming in and a meeting of a crafters co-op I'm helping to start... Anybody know how to put more hours in a day???









3 comments:

JudyL said...

Looks fantastic! I've added you to the design links on my blog. Thanks!

Vicki W said...

Oh wow! I love this version!

Andi said...

Stunning. I'm just amazed at how different everyone's designs are! Great work.