Friday, October 05, 2007

Where did September go?


I remember Labor Day weekend, I had found a huge blackberry patch and spent the weekend making jam and bread.














I had just finished quilts for two new customers- Jan who made this bright lap throw


















and Marjorie who likes the more subtle tones of Robyn Pandolph.

















The next thing I know Mary is reminding me that we are going to the Common Ground Fair this weekend...But wait, that's on the 22nd, It was the 3rd only yesterday!


The fair was a blast- It is put on by the Maine Organic Farmers & Growers so if it's organic or Earth-friendly it is there.


Well, today I look at the calendar and it's OCTOBER how and when did that happen?


I have been quilting like mad and I guess time flies when you are having fun.


This is Carmen's Kaffe Fasset loaded on the machine. I never would have believed that many colors could "play nice" together, but somehow it works.


I also did a crib quilt for Sarah. I really like this one, the quilting added something extra to the wide pink borders. I'm glad she let me play with it.


Hopefully I can get caught-up before this month is gone too. If not, is Thanksgiving tomorrow?













No comments: