Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturdays...


So this is a Saturday Morning? This is my first "regular" Saturday morning off. After working every Saturday for 4 years, this is going to be a real treat. I went to the neighbor's yard sale, started a load of laundry, did the usual morning stuff...walk & feed the dogs, etc. And it's only 7:45. I don't have to be at the shop 'till 10... and that's only a 50 foot walk to "work". I think I've got time to hull the strawberries I picked for jam. That's on the agenda for tomorrow.




I've gotten 3 quilts done this week. I am beginning to appreciate the pantograph more. Not every quilt needs custom quilting. This churn dash is really cute and looks good with just the simple all-over.


Quilting for today is finishing one of my quilts...can hardly believe it...so my friend Sarah can take it for binding. Sarah does GREAT machine bindings. Mine are really pathetic. So we swap...I quilt, she binds. We both have shops, but she actually has quilts for sale, I can't seem to get any of mine finished. That's one of the things I hope I can change now that I have some control over my schedule. Speaking of schedules, I need to move laundry and get some things done before work. I just can't get over how good this feels.

No comments: