Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Beginnings...

Finally, I have a beginning. I've been working on this blog page for ages (through 2 blogger upgrades) and finally I'm going to post something. Don't know if anyone will ever see it, or ever want to, but here it is anyway...




Another Beginning...Today I'm off to start the renovation of my new quilting area! We bought this building a year and a half ago. I moved the shop in November, but between the Holidays and sub-zero temperatures, there was no way to work on finishing the upstairs. Spring is finally here, so off I go with my tools to the upstairs...




Step one: Electricity- I really need to do some cleaning, but there's no where to plug in a vacuum cleaner and no light to work after dark, so that's today's project... 1 plug and some lights. We will see how I do.
After that, it's a quilting day, hopefully I can finish the quilt on the long-arm, so- beginnings and endings in one day... Don't you love the "circle of life"


No comments: