If anybody wants to order thread in the January order, please let me know what you want by Dec 30.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Ok, I admit it, I can't resist a sale at the Stencil Company. (That's quiltingstencils.com if you are interested)
Look what the mailman just brought
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
So you saw the pile of tops and batting and the backings ready to load. Here we go quilting just like always. These are baby quilts all about 36 by 45 so two or three passes of a panto is all it takes.
Keep quilting and rolling until you get to the bottom and look what happens...
And when the green top is done lo and behold what happens...
Monday, November 18, 2013
No apologies for being a bad blogger. Just a fresh start.
I have just settled into bed with a cup of tea and decided to review the day. Why not review it here?
So here goes...
Today I ...
- made pancakes for breakfast and 4 loaves of bread for the rest of the week
- caught-up the mailing list and printed the labels for the Ruggles House bulk mailing
- wrote and emailed the press release for the Christmas Tea event at the Ruggles House (Sunday December 8 if you are interested)
- updated and printed posters for that event so I can put them up around town this week
- loaded a backing for some assembly line baby quilts
- changed the sheets on the bed
- protected the house from the ravages of these demons
AND made it back into bed the same day I got out.
I'll give it a 7 out of 10 I guess and will try to check in tomorrow.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Celebrate Independance day with lots of pretty thread. Get your order in by end of the day Saturday June 29th.
Don't tell me not to burn the candle at both endsTell me where to get more wax!